Advantages and properties of Headland Bo-La
- Headland bo-La correct deficiency of this Elements in a lot of crops.
- Prevent accumulation of Nitrogen into Leaves and speed transferring it to protein which lead to increase Crops in Quality and Quantity.
- Increase rate of Sugar in Sugar Crops (Beet Suagar-Sugar Cane).
- Increase growing of pollen which increase Vital and Fertility of Flowers and increase Nodes rate.
- Increase growing of pollen grains which increase Vital and Fertility of Flowers and increase Nodes rate.
- Decrease symptoms of red-stain and make crak tissue for fruits specially Apple and pear.
- Reduce Symptoms of Hollow-heart in Potato and Strawberry,and Rotten Heart in Beet Sugar.
- Reduce damage of Buds ,Roots and fruit falling.
- Work on Fixing Calcium in cell wall which increase the ability of storage for Crops
- Used with rate 100 cc/ 100Lt water.
- All kinds of Field and Garden Crops with Rate 600cm3/acre in spray (.5±7.5)ph.
- Potato: Used with rate 600 cc/acre.
- Wheat-Barley-Rice: Use with rate 400-600 cc/acre before expulsion of spikes.
- Corn: Used with rate 400-600 cc before male inflorescene exit.
- Cotton: Used with rate 400-600 cc/acre when first flower shown.
- Sugar Beet: Used with rate 600 cc/acre before collecting.
- Vegetable Crops: Used with rate 100cc/100 Lt water at beginning of Flowering.
- Permanent leaves Fruits: Used with rate 1Lt /acre before 3 days of Flowering.
- Falling Leaves Fruits: Used with rate 1L/acre when nodes complete.
- Clover: Used with rate 1Lt/acre repeat before evrey picking.
- Grapes: Used with rate 600cc/acre when Grain reach size of Chickpeas.
- Onions and Garlic: Used with rate 2-3 Lt /acre before Collecting.
- Green Houses: Used with rate 100cc/100Lt water from beginning of flowering tell harvest end.
1 L , 20 L , 1000 L