- Includes many of the major nutrients necessary for optimal growth, which activate the growth of vegetables and increase the number of flowers and fruits and reduce the fall and increase productivity, which contains the element of potassium high concentration, which has the ability to regulate the process of transpiration, which increases the ability of the plant to resist the stress caused by drought.
- It is easily absorbed by leaves in the case of paper fertilization and by roots when added by soil.
- Increases the hardness of the cellular walls, which leads to resistance to the phenomenon of control as in the wheat plant.
- Increases plant resistance against wilt and leaf thinning as well as rapid frost resistance and high temperature.
- Mixable with most paper fertilizers and pesticides are commonly used and preferably pre-blended.
- Highly efficient fertilizer in all types of land including alkaline soil.
- Contains an important sulfur component of the plant, which improves the specifications and quality of fruits in all crops, vegetables and fruit trees.
- Suitable for all types of crops especially those suffering from potassium deficiency.
Phosphorus (F2A5 dissolved in water) 5%
Potassium (P2A) 40%
• Spraying paper: 200-300 g / 100 liters of water before flowering and after the contract.
• In addition to the surface of the soil with irrigation water: an average of 2 - 4 kg / fed.