- Includes many of the major nutrients necessary for optimal growth, which stimulate vegetative growth, increase the number of flowers and fruits, reduce precipitation and increase productivity.
- It is easily absorbed by leaves in the case of paper fertilization and by roots when added by soil.
- Increases the hardness of the cellular walls, leading to resistance to the phenomenon of broth as in the wheat plant.
- Increases plant resistance against wilt and leaf decay, as well as rapid frost resistance and high heat resistance.
- Contains the important sulfur component of the plant, which works to improve the specifications and quality of fruits in all crops, vegetables and fruit trees.
- Mixable with most paper fertilizers and pesticides are commonly used and pre-blended testing is preferred.
- Highly efficient fertilizer in all types of land including alkaline land.
- Suitable for all types of crops, especially those suffering from potassium deficiency.
Phosphorus (F2A5 dissolved in water) 6%
Potassium (P2A) 44%
• Paper spraying: 200-300 g / 100 liters of water before flowering and after the contract.
• Add to soil surface with irrigation water: at a rate of 2-4 kg / fed.